Making 3D Bullet Time is less complicated than you think. With proper tools and support, it is now possible to create a 180° bullet time effect with only 10 cameras. And it should not take more than 8 seconds to capture and create the effect. COR2TECT’s software allows you to achieve this in a faster and cheaper way. Let me explain the process below:
What you need
- All types of Canon DSLR camera is supported
- Works best with Canon 1300D, 2000D, T4i, T5i, T6i, EOS SL1(100D), EOS SL2(200D)
- PC (Laptop). Specification:
- Intel Core i5 / i7 processor
- 8-16 GB RAM DDR4
- 256 GB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2GB(DDR5)
- Win 7/8/10
- Power adapter for each camera to keep the cameras powered
- 10/20 port powered USB Hub (recommended companies are Orico, Belkin)
- Other necessary extra cables and hardware for rig setup
- Monitor for the live preview
How to set up the cameras:
- If you have 10 cameras then you can easily create a 180° effect. You have to place each camera at a 15° angle in a slightly curved shape.
- Connect the cameras to the PC with USB devices.
- Run COR2TECT’s bullet time software from PC.
- Use a remote control device to capture the images without attending to the cameras physically.
Software features you will get:
- Completely control the camera from the software. Change camera settings and adjust the frames of each camera.
- Perfect calibration provides smoother quality of images and effects look a lot fresher than any other software in the market.
- The lightning speed of workflow is compared to no other software in the market. It takes 7-8 seconds to create the whole effect.
- Very simple and easy to use interface. You don’t have to have extensive knowledge to use the software.
- Customized options let you add effects, green screens, props, and overlays. You can easily add your brand identity to every GIFs, Videos or images made by the software.
Why is 3D Bullet Time so popular in event marketing?
- Leveraging social media to get maximum audience reach. Bullet time effect draws people’s attention and branding gets easier.
- Visitors engage more with the brands and eventually, fall in love with the brand due to the entertaining nature of the effects.
- Brand exposure by using logos, overlays, background wallpapers or green screen effects can be very useful.
- A clever and interesting way to collect leads from social media and emails
- Showcasing creativity by using custom effects and green screen backgrounds to make the contents far more engaging than usual photobooths.
- Takes photography to another level. Brand new ways to make videos or photos such as light painting, freezing effect, slow motion freeze effect.